Hi every one !
While using CFD codes ( Fluent 16 ) what should be the best practice for the following ?
Suppose a vertical rectangular bubble column( 30*60*6 = X,Y,Z cm ) , Single inlet at bottom with dimension 3mm*1.5mm , Velocity at inlet supposed to 0.06 m/s.
1) Velocity Inlet Boundary Conditions.. And also the Wall conditions ?
2) What should be the outflow ? Pressure Out or Degassing ?
3) Population Balance Models, How to treat this models ? i.e, BINS(CLasses) , Exponent Rato, Minimun Dia of Air ? what should be the boundary values of bins fractions if Inlet air dia is supposed to 8mm.
4) In the momentum Equation, how many forces can we include for overall best phenomenon ? Added mass, Drag, Lift, Wall Lubrication, Turbulent Dispersion, Turbulent Interaction, Surface Tension ?
5) For INITIALIZE... what should be the important changes ?
There are so many other factors that any expert can suggest to emphasis.