- Mohan Chandra Pradhan added an answer:1How can i con work on ldr in real time enviornment?
please how to do on bread board i am nor responding ujt for ldr practically
Dear Dr suvarchala
please refer to the attachments if it is helpful for you.Following
- Ian Nieves added an answer:12Is there any logic language to implement quantum programming?I am just now interested in explore the capabilities of quantum programming. I found some implementations on literature based on C or C++. Also there is a very promising language QML on top of the functional language Haskell that is based on linear logic, but i'll rather prefer to manage a logic language. Any one know if there is a work on such line?
QDENSITY appears to have been developed specifically for simulating quantum computation: http://arxiv.org/abs/1101.1785Following
- Robin T. Bye added an answer:6Any suggestions for a good book on Haskell?Any book or page that contains good material for language Haskell.
For a bit more special purpose, the book "Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell" by Simon Marlow (2013) is essential. This O'Reilly book is available for free online:Following
- Robin T. Bye added an answer:6What are the advantages and disadvantages of using Haskell for artificial intelligence and simulations?
Specifically, using Haskell for autonomous mobile robots and cooperative control; and for simulations that may be complex, large-scale, scalable, modular, physical, parallel, distributed, etc.
In an interesting blog post, this guy argues for using Haskell for computational and (physical) simulations using AFRP (Arrowized Functional Reactive Programming) principles:Following
- Peter T Breuer added an answer:5What are the differences between Prolog and Haskell computer languages -- in terms of programming?
I am a Prolog Programmer looking at the Haskell language -- what are the similarities and differences?Following
- Closed account added an answer:2Scala implicits and type classesDo you know of any good material describing systematically the relationship between scala implicits and type classes?Thanks Michael! It's a good reference.Following
Group for Haskell learners and practitioner