- Raphael Cohen-Almagor added an answer:30Is it justified to publish information about convicted pedophiles who returned to the community?
Balancing public safety, children safety v. privacy. What is more weighty?
- Robert James McClelland added an answer:1Is there a questionnaire about the attitude toward smuggling?
I'm looking for a well-established questionnaire (a measure OR inventory) about attitude and tendency toward smuggling.
Gilmore et al 2013 on
also Merriman has done quite a few surveys re: tobacco smuggling
- Saima Eman added an answer:5Does anyone know of studies about patterns of offender mobility and geographic profiling in drug-related offences?
I'm doing a spatial crime analysis in Valencia (Spain) and I would like to know if there are any research on travel patterns of minor drug offenders.
Did you contact Andrew N Costello? May have more information!Following
- Bubba Nicholson added an answer:10What ethical implications arise from the burgeoning field of neurocriminology?
A piece dedicated to Dr. Glenn's publication:
- Taufik Mohammad added an answer:3Can you suggest any literature reviews on parental socioeconomic status affecting delinquent behaviours?
parental socioeconomic status
I think this article provides a good basic understanding on SES and development in general, which includes delinquency.