Discover the world's scientific knowledge
With 135+ million publication pages, 20+ million researchers and 1+ million questions, this is where everyone can access science
You can use AND, OR, NOT, "" and () to specify your search.
I intend to define a variable in C programming language that its address is dividable by 64. It means that this variable must be placed at the beginning of a 64-bit block. I wonder if you could tell me how the variable can be defined?
I have some questions in C++ which I could not get clear answers through internet. It would be very helpful if you could help with it.
1. How to instantiate a non-pure abstract class ( only one of the data members is made pure virtual) in the main(). In internet it is mentioned that, it is possible to create my own constructor to initialize the property members and to use the non-virtual methods. is it possible?.
2. Some say, that it is even possible to create a non-pure abstract class just my making the destructor as pure virtual, it is possible?
3. What is the actual useof pure virtual destructor in the program actually?
4. Is it possible to use the auto type as return value in case of abstract function?
5. why sometimes the constructor is made protected, is it liberately done to prevent direct instantiation? what are all the use cases of such practice?
6.If I call a virtual function in the derived class, it takes the default value of that function from base class always, how to override it? why it happens?
7. In multiple inheritance, why I make a class virtual to avoid multiple copies of a same base class, it does not work?
8. Interestingly, if I call the grandchildren class (in multiple inheritance)
class A(contains virtual members) : class B ( non virtual members)
class B : class C ( non virtual members)
class C: class D ( non virtual members)
if I access the class D object, using the class B/C type pointer, provided that the base class A member function made virtual, the members of the class D is accessed instead of class B. Can I understand that any base class member irrespective of what you use becomes virtual even if one of the base class instance of that member is made virtual?
Hope my questions were clear. Would be glad to provide an example code if required.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
I want to implement "Manolis I.A. Lourakis and Antonis A. Argyros" Sparse Bundle Adjustment in C++. Anyone Kindly guide to step by step by implementation.
For C++ Experts
I have two vectors vx and w saved in a text file with size of (3000)
- I have read those two text files and generate two vectors
- I will use each value in those two vectors to send a command to a robot using these commands
As shown in the Figure
The Program use the last value only in the two vectors
Can any one help to send each value in the vectors to the robot.?
Reading line by line is taking too much time for the process to happen. I don't have enough RAM to load the entire file into RAM. So how can I read files as chunks or any other efficient way. Is there any linux header to make this process simpler?
How to print variable column wise for different constant value of independent variable? I am printing the temperature as a function of different velocity. See the figure which shows the format. I want to print all these data into a single file generated by C program.
My compression algorithm majorly depends on opening a file in 0 and 1's i.e Binary and applying a compression algorithm to it . Can anyone help me ?
I need a C# code or algorithm for sorting a file that contain students records. I don't want use all memory for sorting this file and want to sort each record. Do you know similar code or algorithm?