Publications (5)0 Total impact
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: To observe the impact on absorption of berberine and palmatine in different compatibilities of Wuji pill by the perfused rat intestine-liver preparation. Use L9 (3(4)) orthogonal design table, establish the perfused rat intestine-liver preparation, the twelve Wuji pill compatibilities duodenal administrated, collect the perfusate at different times points for LC-MS detection, calculate the absorbed score, Ka. Evodiae Fructus and the absorption score, Ka of berberine and palmatine are inverse correlated. The most superior portion which promote the absorption is Coptidis Rhizoma-Evodiae Fructus-Paeoniae Radix Alba 3:1:3. Evodiae Fructus suppressed the absorption of berberine and palmatine. With the different portion the absorption also have big different.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: Develop an LC-MS method to determine evodiamine and rutaecarpine in rats plasma simultaneously. The method was employed to investigate pharmacokinetics of evodiamine and rutaecarpine. Blood samples were collected in different time after oral administrated with the extracts of Euodiae Fructus, the plasma concentration of evodiamine and rutaecarpine was determined by LC-MS, pharmacokinetic parameters were calculated by WinNonlin 5.1 software. The linear ranges of evodiamine and rutaecarpine were 0.5-100 microg x L(-1) (r = 0.995 9), 1-200 microg x L(-1) (r = 0.999 3) respectively. The average recovery were exceeded 76% (n = 5), the precision of inner-day and inter-day were less than 15%. The pharmacokinetics parameters AUC, t1/2, CL _F of evodiamine were: (2 215.24 +/- 414.49), (4 230.62 +/- 753.77), (13 219.21 +/- 3 740.95) min x ng(-1) x mL(-1); (146.57 +/- 38.38), (114.38 +/- 14.65), (163.37 +/- 8.83) min; (184 607.29 +/- 32 502.21), (192 878.22 +/- 31 897.37), (19 3224.63 +/- 62 278.74) mL x min(-1). The pharmacokinetics parameters AUC, t1/2, CL_F of rutaecarpine were (2 283.53 +/- 298.51), (4 424.84 +/- 276.95), (14 239.93 +/- 3648.27) min x ng(-1) x mL(-1); (167.10 +/- 15.82), (131.58 +/- 20.07), (144.41 +/- 13.65) min; (1 177 340.54 +/- 2 4942.21), (181 262.92 +/- 11 162.22), (177 508.10 +/- 52 611.80) mL x min(-1). The method described in this report has high sensitivity and selectivity, and was suitable for pharmacokinetic studies of evodiamine and rutaecarpine. The kinetic process of evodiamine and rutaecarpine in rats in vivo were all yielded to be one-compartment model.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: To research the representative ingredient excretion in bile using the different compatibilities of Wuji Wan, in order to indicate the regularity of compatibility. L9 (3(4)) orthogonal design table was used, in addition 9 simples, altogether 18 compatibilities. After duodenal administration bile at different time spot was collected for LC-MS detection. The excretion of Evodiae Fructus was negative correlated with that of berberine and palmatine in bile. The excretion of Paeoniae Radix Alba was positive correlated with that of berberine and palmatine in bile. The excretion of Coptidis Rhizoma, Paeoniae Radix Alba was negative correlated with that of evodiamine, rutaecarpine; meanwhile, the most superior proportion was also caculated which promote the representative ingredient excrete from bile. Evodiae fructus suppresses representative ingredients of Coptidis Rhizoma excrete through bile. Paeoniae Radix Alba promote suppresses representative ingredients of Coptidis Rhizoma excrete through bile. Coptidis Rhizoma, paeoniae Radix Alba suppresses representative ingredients of Evodiae Fructus excrete through bile. Coptidis Rhizoma, Evodiae Fructus suppresses representative ingredients of Paeoniae Radix Alba excrete through bile.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: To develop a LC-MS method to determine paeoniflorin concentration in rats plasma. The method was applied to investigate pharmacokinetics of paeoniflorin in rats in vivo. Blood samples were collected at different time after oral administration of Radix Paeoniae Alba extract at doses of 0.2, 0.4, 0.8 g x kg(-1). The paeoniflorin concentration in plasma was determined by LC-MS method. Pharmacokinetic parameters were fitted by WinNonlin 5.1 software package. The linear range and the average recovery of paeoniflorin were 2.5-500 microg x L(-1) (r = 999 4) and more than 80% (n = 5) , respectively. The inner- and inter-days precision were both less than 15%. The T1/2 was similar. The relationship between dose and AUC showed good linearity. The method described in this report has high sensitivity and selectivity, and was suitable for pharmacokinetic study of paeoniflorin. The kinetic process of paeoniflorin in palsma showed two-compartment model after oral administration of Radix Paeoniae Alba extract at doses of 0.2, 0.4, 0.8 g x kg(-1) to rats.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: To research the intestinal absorption characteristics of paeoniflorin in extractive Radix Paeoniae Alba in the different intestinal segment, and the interaction with P-glycoprotein. Paeoniflorin, a representative component in extractive Radix Paeoniae Alba, on the intestinal absorption was studied in vitro using everted gut sacs model and detected by HPLC method. The absorption characteristics was evaluated by the absorption parameter. The absorption of paeoniflorin was linearity at different intestine segment and dose, and the square of regrees correlation coefficient exceed 0.9 (R2 > 0.9), which consistent with zero order rate process. The Kalpha of paeoniflorin showed a dose-dependent increase along with the raised dose of extractive Radix Paeoniae Alba, indicated it was a mechanism of passive absorption. The absorption rate was jejunum > ileum > colon. Verapamil (100 micromol x L(-1)), a inhibitor of the P-glycoprotein, can remarkable increase the absorption of the paeoniflorin in ileum (P < 0.05). After administer the extractive Radix Paeoniae Alba for 5 days, the extraction of Rho123 is significantly increase in ileum (P < 0.01). The intestinal absorption of paeoniflorin is zero order rate process and passive absorption. Paeoniflorin is a substrate of P-glycoprotein, and extractive Radix Paeoniae Alba could induce the expression of the P-glycoprotein.
China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences
Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Institute of Chinese Material Medica