- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: For the problem that a dual linear motor servo system on the X-axis of gantry moving machining centers is not synchronized during the driven process, this paper proposed an improved variable structure control and decoupling control approach. Firstly, the decoupling control could compensate for the force caused by mechanical coupling, because of dual parallel linear motors that are physically coupled with a mechanism. After that, for the one linear motor servo system, an improved variable structure control is designed, in order to improve the anti-jamming and robust of system. The results of simulation show that the proposed scheme is effective. Not only the synchronization accuracy is upgraded but also the chattering problem of the ideal sliding mode is avoided.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: This paper present a control scheme, adjusting to parameter of the feedback controller on-line based on two-degree- of-freedom (TDF) fuzzy internal model control Proposed method can achieve the desired tracking performance and reduce the sensitivity to load parameters. The simulation results show that proposed method is effective on improving system robust.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: This paper presents the FACTS robust loop-shaping Power Oscillation Damping (POD) controller design in large power systems. By applying the model reduction and modern robust loop-shaping control technique, the FACTS robust loop-shaping controller is realized. This robust loop-shaping controller exploits the advantages of both conventional loop-shaping and modern H ∞ robust control techniques. Moreover, it is a decentralized approach and suitable for FACTS controller design in real large power systems. The performance of the proposed control has fulfilled the robust stability and robust performance criteria. Furthermore, the simulation has proved that using the proposed controller, the power oscillation damping behavior is also satisfactory under large disturbances.
Conference Paper: Grading Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control in AC Servo System[Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: In this paper a strategy of grading fuzzy sliding mode control (FSMC) applied in the AC servo system is presented. It combines the fuzzy logic and the method of sliding mode control, which can reduce the chattering without decreasing the system robustness. At the same time, the exponent approaching control is added by grading. The control strategy makes the response of the system quick and no overshoot. It is simulated to demonstrate the feasible of the proposed method by MATLAB6.5 and the good control effect is received.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: Harmonic current detecting is a key to improving the harmonic current compensation effects of active power filter (APF). An adaptive harmonic currents detecting method based on ANN is presents in this paper. This method is brought forward via combining the adaptive noise canceling technology with artificial neural network (ANN), and an adaptive harmonic current detecting circuit, namely neuron is proposed in term of it. Not only its configuration is simple, but also its algorithm is easy to realize by analog hardware circuit. The simulation results show that the circuit not only is precise and fast, but also has well anti-jamming and adaptive characteristics. Moreover, the detection effects aren't affected by power frequency excursion
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: Conventional hysteresis current controller with fixed-band for active power filter (APF) has a high maximum switching frequency (MSF). To limit the MSF within the limit of inverter switches, a novel fuzzy hysteresis band current controller for active power filter is proposed in this paper. The band height, based on fuzzy control principle, is changed with the value of the error current and the rate of change of the error current, consequently the switching frequency is controllable. The fuzzy hysteresis band current control and harmonics compensation algorithm are both based on digital signal processor (DSP), which reduce the analogue circuitry and enhances the system's immunity to noise. The simulation results by MATLAB show that control strategy proposed is feasible
Conference Paper: H
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: In this paper, tabu search (TS) was employed to optimize the direct torque control system (DTS) on line for their advantages of high precise and repeat calculate speed. By apply TS, the control parameter were turned in time to achieve high control quality when the setting frequency changed
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: This paper describes a decoupling control and internal model theory application on the gantries of gantry-moving high speed milling machines driven by dual permanent magnetic linear synchronous motors (PMLSM). The feedback decoupling control theory is used for restrain mechanical coupling effects, so that the moving system of the dual axes driven by two linear servo motors can be treated as two independent single input single output systems. The proposed internal model controller that is two-degree-of-freedom (2-DOF) performance adjuster based on internal model control theory can guarantee high response ability for the reference signals, high restraint ability for the model perturbations and the external disturbances.
Conference Paper: The sliding mode control of power electronic converters with fuzzy logic[Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: A new sliding mode controller that controls power converters such as three-phase rectifier is presented in this paper. It is designed to obtain optimal PWM and desired closed-loop dynamics. To suppress chattering a fuzzy sliding mode variable structure control (FSMVSC) is presented. The simulation results show that SMVSC for power converters is rather simple and yet quite efficient, and that the advantages of FSMVSC are obvious in comparison with traditional SMVSC.
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: This paper reports on a torque control solution for the switched reluctance motor (SRM) using the TMS320C240 DSP. The theory of the torque control scheme is analyzed in detail and simulation results are shown. Finally, conclusions are drawn by the authors
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: A new sliding mode controller that controls power converters such as DC-DC converters is presented in this paper. It is designed to obtain optimal PWM and desired closed-loop dynamics. To suppress chattering, a fuzzy sliding mode variable structure control (FSMVSC) is presented. The simulation results show that SMVSC for power converters is rather simple and yet quite efficient, and that the advantages of FSMVSC are obvious in comparison with traditional SMVSC
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: To solve the problems of the position estimation of an AC motor rotor depends upon the parameters of the motor. In this paper, a novel self-adaptive PI controller based on genetic algorithms is used in a sensorless speed vector control AC speed adjusting system. The robustness of the system is confirmed by simulation
- [Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: A LMIs (linear matrix inequalities) based H ∞ robust fuzzy control approach to an ultra-high rise/high speed elevator in the presence of uncertainties is presented in this paper. The uncertain nonlinear systems are represented using Takage-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy models. The proposed controllers, which are in the form of the so-called parallel distributed compensation (PDC), stabilize nonlinear systems and guarantee an induced L 2 norm bound constraint on disturbance attenuation for all admissible uncertainties. Finally, simulation results show the realization of the H ∞ robust fuzzy control.