DAMPAK PERUBAHAN KURS RUPIAH TERHADAP NILAI EKSPOR KOMODITI PERTANIAN DI JAWA TIMUR TAHUN 2001-2006
Growth of less exporting to inspire since economic crisis, agricultural sector expected to become a[n sector able to grow positive because only at this usage of its slimmest import component relative Its it[him] assess rate of US$ to rupiah can to the advantage of type of[is effort exporting which using many local content, like effort [in] agriculture area agribisnis. So that the existence of the make-up of dollar rate value to rupiah get epithet as " best the performing of currency",. Target of this research is to know growth of agriculture commodity exporting and rupiah exchange rate to ACE dollar and to know influence of rupiah exchange rate to ACE dollar to agriculture commodity exporting [in] East Java. this Research type of data quantitative,type diskriptif the used is panel data . Analyzer use Technicsly of Random Effects have assumption which is equal to effects fixed that is intersep differ and is same slope however assumed that intersep is which or random of skokastik.examination first hypothesis test of T and examination of hypothesis both R2. From result of solution of research [is Variable rupiah exchange rate have value of t count equal to - 3.057860 and probability value equal to 0,0075. Where value of t count bigger than table (-3.057860 t > 1.734) and t count to reside in acceptance area Ha. While probability value smaller than level of signifikan ( 0.0075 < 5%).Hal this indicate that Is ha accepted and refuse Ho.Whit that way can be concluded that rupiah exchange rate by parsial have an effect on signifikan to agriculture commodity exporting. Of coefficient of determinasi accomodated equal to 0.392576, meaning ability of exchange rate variable in explaining variable export agriculture commodity 39%, while the rest 61% ( 1- 0.39) explained other variable outside model which implicitly mirror variable of intruder. Conclusion of this research [is] that rupiah exchange rate by parsial have an effect on signifikan to commodity exporting of agriculture.And have bigger influence storey;level. Growth of natural agriculture commodity exporting [of] fluctuation influenced by commodity price, marketing, and capital. Constraint faced among others progressively tighten standard him of[is quality of some specified commodity some its trade partner especially some developed countries representing especial market [of] Indonesia exporting and also the increasing of global emulation or Asia in drawing foreign investor enthusiasm.
Data provided are for informational purposes only. Although carefully collected, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. The impact factor represents a rough estimation of the journal's impact factor and does not reflect the actual current impact factor. Publisher conditions are provided by RoMEO. Differing provisions from the publisher's actual policy or licence agreement may be applicable.