Content uploaded by Stefan Morcov
All content in this area was uploaded by Stefan Morcov on Apr 05, 2023
Content may be subject to copyright.
Skeumorphism - inovație liniară
Anti-skeumorphism - inovație disruptivă
Complexitate / emergență
Inteligență artiﬁcială, ChatGPT
Unelte de productivitate marginale - skeumorphism
Unelte care aduc îmbunătățiri masive - anti-skeumorphism
●Slides, Prezi, Docs, Video, Miro, Mural, Surveymonkey, quizizz, Kahoot
●See also, and more
Schimbare de paradigmă
●Tiparul - Gutenberg, bibliotecile publice
●Large collaborative learning spaces, Google Workspace, MS Oﬃce 365,
remote collaboration. Details, also, and here.
●Inteligență artiﬁcială, ChatGPT
Collaborative Learning & Collaboration Environment
1. AI is a hot topic of conversation due to recent advances in processing
power and algorithms.
2. ChatGpt is a generative pre-trained transformer-based general large
language model. It creates text based on statistical probability, making it
a text-generation machine.
3. AI is not God and cannot take over the world, and it does not have
consciousness, free will, or intentionality. AI is pre-programmed and lacks
responsibility, so the responsibility lies with the constructor or
4. There are four levels of ethics in technology engineering: built-in ethical
issues, machines that incorporate ethical decisions, machines that
incorporate decision algorithms, and intentionality/moral principles
(which do not yet exist).
5. AI is not a knowledge base like Wikipedia or Encyclopedia Britannica
and does not produce truth or original works, but it produces text and
can generate false information or hallucinations.
What is AI
1. AI in education is perceived as dangerous by some, due to fear of new
technology, but it is important to remember that it is just a tool.
2. Technology is an important part of education and we should look for
convergence, synergies, and best usage models.
3. AI is still young, so the ways it can be used in education are still being
experimented with and deﬁned.
4. Customized pedagogical advice and creating original knowledge are not
eﬀective use cases for AI in education.
5. Cheating is a concern with AI in education, but it is important to focus on
the promising use cases such as Bing search, Microsoft copilot,
translation, transcription, summarization, and generating problems and
6. We cannot ban AI in education, as it has already been adopted and can
increase productivity. Instead, we must learn how to use it responsibly
AI in education
Nu putem interzice AI, inclusiv ChatGPT.
Sunt unelte de creștere a productivității, deja adoptate.
Trebuie să învățăm să le folosim.
Să înțelegem modelele de utilizare - ce funcționează și ce nu.
Și să învățăm și elevii și studenții să le folosească