HAARP: TESLA TECHNOLOGY PLUS
Active Auroral Research Project, also called HAARP is a disturbing program being
conducted by the U.S. Military and the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. Many of the
concepts employed for the functions of HAARP come from the writings of Nikola Tesla.
Some of the intended uses of HAARP come directly from hell. Tesla's intention was to
advance science and technology to free man to pursue more intellectual endeavours.
One of the intended uses may be the control of the minds of the public.
Basically, HAARP is a device which beams super-powerful radio waves to the
ionosphere, heating those areas, thereby lifting them. The electromagnetic waves
bounce back to the earth and penetrate everything, even a person.
Some of the planned uses of this technology:
1. A military tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of thermonuclear devices;
2. To replace the extremely low frequency (ELF) communications network system;
3. To replace the over-the-horizon radar system;
4. To provide a wide area of earth penetrating tomography;
5. To provide a method of wiping out communications over an extremely large area,
while keeping military communications systems operational;
6. To be a tool for geophysical probing, to find oil, gas, and mineral deposits.
Some of these may sound like rational ideas, however, the power levels needed to
shell the natural shield, the ionosphere, could be cataclysmic.
The DoD has failed to tell the public that they do not really know what will occur when
they kick the ionosphere to see what happens. Some scientists have called this "macho
science". Others have declared that HAARP is nothing short of global vandalism.
Originally HAARP was controlled by ARCO Power Technologies inc., a subsidiary of
Atlantic Richfield Co. The patents and the second phase of the project were sold to E-
E-Systems is one of the largest intelligence contractors working for the CIA and DIA.
These are the projects so secret that the U.S. Congress does not know how or where
the money is spent. In the same year, Raytheon purchased E-Systems and now controls
Bernard J. Eastlund's patent # 4,686,605 "Method and apparatus for altering a region
in Earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere" was sealed by the U.S.
Government under a secrecy order. In the description, the work is based on original
research by Nikola Tesla during the early 1900's.
In theory, this could beam electrical power from a source to the consumer without
wires. This has been confirmed with the list of other associated patents intended for a
wireless transmission of electrical power.
Eastlund's patent can confuse or completely disrupt airplanes and missile guidance
systems. The ability to deliver electromagnetic waves across large areas and the ability
to control the frequencies in those waves makes it possible to knock out
The patent states:
"This invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the
Earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level,
particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better
controlled than accomplished by the prior art, the detonation of nuclear devices at
various yields and various altitudes.
"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind
patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as
a lens or focus device."
Some patents describe how to make "nuclear sized explosions without radiation".
Power beam systems, electromagnetic pulses, and over-the-horizon detection systems
are all described. This is a huge cluster of patents which HAARP is designed for.
Disturbing Aspects of HAARP
U.S. Air Force documents reveal a more disturbing use for HAARP. A system has been
developed for manipulating and disturbing the human mental process using pulsed
radio frequency radiation (RFR).
Zbignski Brzezwski and Gordon J.F. MacDonald wrote about the use of transmitters for
geophysical and environ-mental warfare. They explain how the device will cause
negative effects on human health and thinking.
The use of a device for mental disruption may be the most dangerous and disturbing
invention ever. Geophysicist G. J. F. MacDonald published papers more than thirty
years ago about the advantages of using RFRs and electromagnetic pulses in warfare to
cause physical and mental instabilities.
These can also be used in a population to create a desired behaviour.
In 1970 Brzezwski predicted a "more controlled and directed society" in the near
future using technology now available. This society would be dominated by an elite
group. He also said that the elite, unhindered by traditional liberal values, would not
hesitate to achieve their political ends by using the latest techniques for influencing
public behaviour and keeping society under surveillance.
U.S. Air Force documents claim: "the potential applications of artificial electromagnetic
fields are wide ranging and can be used in military or quasimilitary situations...some
potential uses include dealing with terrorist groups, crowd control, controlling
breaches of security at military installations, and antipersonnel techniques in tactical
warfare. In all of these cases the EM systems would be used to produce mild to severe
physiological disruption or disorientation..." One last area where electromagnetic
radiation may prove to be of value is in enhancing the abilities of individuals for
This multi-functional project may be more of a potential catastrophe than
advancement for mankind. It appears that weather control is too dangerous to
attempt due to the "cooking" of the ionosphere. As a method of mind control, it is the
most unethical act.
1. N. Begich, J. Manning, Angles Don't Play This HAARP, Earthpulse Press, 1995.
2. N. Begich, The Flashpoints Newsletter, Alaska, Anchorage.
3. N. Begich, HAARP Patent Package (12 Patents), Alaska, Anchorage.
4. D. Fisher, Presentations from the HAARP Workshop on Ionospheric Heating
Diagnostics, 1991-Oct-22, [online] Available: http://www.micronet.net/~lb/
5. HAARP Program, Feb. 1990, [online] Available:
6. The HAARP Home Page, [online] Available: http://server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil/
7. N. Magazine, HAARP: Vandalism In The Sky?, vol. 3, no. 1, [online] Available:
8. R. Hoagland, 1996.
9. J. J. Hurtak, 1997.
10. Hurtak, J. J„ "Effects of ELF and VLF on the Human Mind", Art Bell Raio Show
Program Tape No. 960830C, Aug. 1996.
11. P. Kossey, Letter Denying Public Access and Disclosure of the PL/GP Technical
Memorandum No. 195 1991 HAARP Workshop, 1996-May, [online] Available:
12. J. Padberg, The Alternative HAARP Page, [online] Available:
13. Patents US IBM Patent Server Website, [online] Available:
14. Patents US STO's Internet Patent Search System Website, [online] Available:
15. The HAARP Game Home Page, [online] Available:
16. HAARP: Specific Project Goals Taken From The Major HAARP Patent With
Comments, Sep. 1996, [online] Available: http://www.padrak.com/alt/HAARP6.htm!.
17. 1991 HAARP Workshop Attendees & Affiliates, 1991, [online] Available:
18. V. T. Peter, Formal letter that the United States Air Force prepare a supplement to
the July 1993 HAARP Final Environmental Impact Statement, May 1996, [online]
19. "Wall Street Journal", Raytheon to Acquire E-Systems for \$64 a Share..., pp. A1-16,