Asia Pacific Journal of Research
ISSN (Print): 2320-5504
ISSN (Online): 2347-4793
www.apjor.com Vol: I. Issue LVII, November 2017
11. Hesham G. Ibrahim, Aly Y. Okasha, Mokhtar S. Elatrash and Mohamed A. Al-Meshragi, Emissions of SO2, NOx and PMs
from Cement Plant in Vicinity of Khoms City in Northwestern Libya, 2012
12. Human Health and environmental effects of emissions from power generation, Environment protection Agency report,
Online available at: http://www.epa.gov/captrade/documents/power.pdf,[accessed 14 May 2014].
13. Humphreys, K., Mahasenan, M., 2002. Toward a sustainable cement industry. Substudy 8, climate change. World Business
Council for Sustainable Development.
14. Huntzinger D. N., and Eatmon T. D. A life-cycle assessment of Portland cement manufacturing: in the US cement industry.
Energy 25, 1189–1214.
15. Josa, A., Aguado, A., Cardim, A., Byars, E., 2007. Comparative analysis of the life cycle impact assessment of available
cement inventories in the EU. Cement and Concrete Research 37, 781–788.
16. Josa, A., Aguado, A., Heino, A., Byars, E., Cardim, A., 2004. Comparative analysis of available life cycle inventories of
cement in the EU. Cement and Concrete Research 34, 1313–1320.
17. Karstensen K.H. 2006. Formation and Release of POPs in the Cement Industry, Second Edition, World Business Council for
18. Karstensen K.H. 2007 Cement Production Technology, National Policy on High Temperature Thermal Waste Treatment and
Cement Kiln Alternative Fuel Use, Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism, Republic of South Africa.
19. Kawai, K., Sugiyama, T., Kobayashi, K., Sano, S., 2005. Inventory data and case studies for environmental performance
evaluation of concrete structure construction. Journal of Advanced Concrete Technology 3, 435–456.
20. Kellenberger, D., Kunniger, T., Althaus H-, J., 2007. Life cycle inventories of building products: cement products and
processes, final report ecoinvent V2.0 No.7. EMPA Du¨ bendorf: Swiss Centre for Life Cycle Inventories 59pp.
21. Liu, F., Ross, M.,Wang, S., 1995. Energy efficiency of China‟s Cement Industry. Energy 20, 669–681.
22. Manjula R., R. Praveena, Rashmi R. Clevin, C. H. Ghattargi, A. S. Dorle, D. H. Lalitha, Effects of occupational dust
exposure on the health status of portland cement factory workers, 2014
23. Marlowe Ian and Mansfield David, Toward a Sustainable Cement Industry Substudy 10: Environment, Health & Safety
Performance Improvement, December 2002, an Independent Study Commissioned by WBCSD
24. Mehraj.S, Bhat G.A., Balkhi. H.M, Cement Factories and Human Health, 2013.
25. Ortiz, O., Castells, F., Sonnemann, G., 2009. Sustainability in the construction industry: a review of recent developments
based on LCA. Construction and Building Materials 23, 28–39.
26. Pariyar Suman K, Das Tapash, Ferdous Tanima, Environment And Health Impact For Brick Kilns In Kathmandu Valley,
27. Pollution Prevention and Abatement Handbook 1998 toward Cleaner Production, World Bank Group, International Finance
Corporation, Washington D.C., 1999.
28. Pollution Prevention and Abatement Handbook 1998, 1999
29. Potgieter Johannes H. An Overview of Cement production: How “green” and sustainable is the industry?, 2012
30. Shraddha Mishra, and Dr. Nehal Anwar Siddiqui., 2014. A Review On Environmental and Health Impacts of Cement
Manufacturing Emissions. Health, Safety & Environment, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun,
Uttarakhand, India. International Journal of Geology, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
31. Stajanča М., and Eštokova А., 2012., Environmental Impacts of Cement Production. Technical University of Košice, Civil
Engineering Faculty, Institute of Architectural Engineering. P.No. 296-302. Lviv Polytechnic National University
Institutional Repository. http://ena.lp.edu.ua.
32. Syed Sana Mehraj, Bhat, G.A., Henah Mehraj Balkhi, Research Article Comparative Study Of Ambient Air Quality And
Health Symptoms Associated With The Population Living In The Neighborhood Of The Cement Industries, 2013.
33. US Environmental Protection Agency. 2010. Available and Emerging Technologies for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions
from the Portland Cement Industry, North Carolina, USA.
34. Ventura, A., Mazri, C., Moneron, P., Jullien, A., Guidoux, Y., Schemid, M., 2004. Environmental comparison of pavement
binding courses recycled at varying rates by means of the cycle analysis method. Bulletin des Laboratoires des Ponts et
Chausse´ es 250, 93–113.
35. Voisin, S., Carval, M., Crehalet, E., Gagne, C., Lamotte, C.,Walker, R., 2008. Cement vs Carbon. Sustainable Research
Initiatives. CA Chevreux. 63pp.Volume – 2 Issue – 3 June 2014. Website: www.woarjournals.org/IJGAES. ISSN: 2348-
36. Woodard F. 2001. Industrial Waste Treatment Handbook, Butterworth–Heinemann, USA.
37. World Bank, 2000. Global Development Finance and World Development Indicators.
38. Worrell, E., Martin, N., Price, L., 2000. Potentials for energy efficiency improvement
39. Yousef S. H. Najjar, Gaseous Pollutants Formation and Their Harmful Effects on Health and Environment, 2011.