Content uploaded by David J. Icove
All content in this area was uploaded by David J. Icove on Oct 30, 2017
Content may be subject to copyright.
Contact your BRADY/Pearson rep at bradybooks.com/contactus to
request a copy of the new edition.
Copyright © 2017 Pearson Education, Inc. or its aliate(s). All rights reserved. HEFLD4643 JK 08/17
David J. Icove
Gerald A. Haynes
• Meets the FESHE guidelines for Fire Investigation
and Analysis, with correlations to the 2017
Edition of NFPA 921.
• Provides background for NFPA 1033’s
“Basic Sixteen” knowledge requirements of
the 2014 Edition of NFPA 1033.
• Required reading for re investigation
professional certication programs and
• Describes a comprehensive approach to
reconstructing re scenes based on the
combined principles of re protection
engineering along with forensic and
• Describes the scientic underpinnings of how
re patterns are produced and how they can
be used in assessing re damage and
determining a re’s origin.
What you need to know about Kirk’s Fire Investigation, 8th edition: