Study Nonideal plasma in Basic and Applied Fields. Main fields of activity are
1. Thermodynamics of Dense, Hot, Cold and Warm Plasma.
2. Transport properties of the same plasmas.
3. Kinetic Theory, Green Functions, Boltzmann, Landau, Balesku and other Master Kinetic Equations.
4. Optical properties and Radiation Transport in Nonideal in the sense of 1. plasmas.
5. Nonequlibrium plasma in the strong E. H fields.
6. Plasma created by external sources of ionization: e- and i-beams, x-rays.
7. Plasma in ICF.
8. Plasma Instabilities and turbulence.
9. Electric Discharges in 2 phase (gas-liquid) media, discharges with liquid electrodes.
10. Plasma technologies based on nonequilibrium e-beam, vacuum-atmosphere transport and supersonic flows.
11. Plasma Aerodynamics and Hypersonic Applications. ... [more]