Pushed by the results of a preceding publication on the possibly Quaternary Jebel Waqf as Suwwan Meteorite Crater, Jordan , where an amazing coincidence of Rapid Climate Changes (RCCs) with
Rise and Fall of Neolithic and Bronze Age Cultures became evident for the Near/Middle East, this paper deals with the same subject, however, relating to the complete Holocene period in the same area and, additionally, in Central Europe as well. By application of modern climatic data  comprising isotope analysis (δ18O, 14C, 10Be), acid and aerosol events, and greenhouse gases (CO2, CH4) Greenland ice cores as well as other astro-/geophysical and geological parameters, an overwhelming coincidence/relation/interdependence of both natural and cultural evidences becomes obvious throughout the last 15,000 years across the Northern Hemisphere. Apart from solar output and other astrophysical processes, most important climate- and Earth-related parameters are Mega-Volcanism (i.e. Santorini Greece: ~3640 yr cal. B. P.), Impact Events (i.e. during Mesolithic:
~9600 yr cal. B. P), rapid oceanic current change (DO-Events), and Plate Tectonics (possibly Atlantis-Event: ~11,500 yr cal. B.P. = Pleistocene/Holocene boundary). The most essential parameter
is a significant temperature change related to more or less restricted latitude realms of the Northern Hemisphere. Thus, glacier advance/retreat controls the mobility of peoples (i.e. Nations'
Migration, Teutonic Empires) and the access to ore deposits (Au, Ag, Cu, Sn, Zn, Pb, Fe) located in Alpine Mountain Ranges (i.e. End-Neolithic, Early Bronze Age). Myths like the Gilgamesh Epos and
John Apocalypse convincingly reveal realistic contents relating to natural hazards like tsunamis, impact and flooding events. They unmisunderstandably make obvious that Myths may providevaluable contributions, especially to Geosciences. Some of the controlling parameters interrelate with others or present a kind of hierarchy: Mega-Volcanism/impact events ejecta wildfires, heat storms cosmic winter, sint winter stop of photosynthesis mass extinction environmental pollution greenhouse effects. Significant events (21 cases in total) occurred on i.e.:
• 14,450 yr cal. B.P. (first settling of NTUFIAN CULTURE, Jordan).
• 11,500 yr cal. B.P. Pleistocene/Holocene b. Atlantis-Event, interruption of the ABU HUREYRA CULTURE, Syria).
• 9600 yr cal. B.P. (Tectites of vast distribution indicate impacting, collapse of all NATUFIAN TOWNS in southern Jordan, mass extinction of mammals).
• 8200-8000 yr cal. B.P. (temperature decrease, collapse of Cultures in the Near/Middle East, rise of Cultures in Southern Europe).
• 7100-7000 yr cal. B.P.: Early/Middle Neolithic b. caused by an incisive drought in Central Europe, cannibalism throughout the last 10 years at Herxheim, West-Germany.
• 6400-6200 yr cal. B.P. (Middle/Younger Neolithic b., glacier advance in European Alpine Ranges, AHS (actinolite-hornblende-schist for stone adzes and axes) raw materials export stop from High Balkan Mts. to Central Europe).
• 5000-4200 yr cal. B.P. (End Neolithic/Early Bronze Age in Europe, glacier retreat, access to Alpine ore deposits (Cu!), pre-Gilgamish time, beginning of the OLD EGYPTIAN KINGDOM and MINOAN CULTURE).
• 3640 yr cal. B.P. (Santorini outbreak accompanied by tremendous ejection of pumice ashes and environmental pollution across the Mediterranean, strong influence on Ikhnaton’s AMARNA C.,
HYKSOS INVASION, JEWS’ IMMIGRATION Invasion of MERITIME NATIONS along the East Mediterranean Coast, Early Bronze Age Hügelgräber C.b. in Central Europe).
• 350-700 yr cal. B.P. (glacier retreat in the alpine region, NATION’S MIGRATION Rise of TEUTONIC EMPIRES).
• 1100-1250 yr A. D. (Great Temperature Maximum, Mongolian invasions in Asia and Europe, HANSA and MARITIME TOWN'S activities: Venice, Genua, Pisa, Crusaders’ ENDEAVORS, starting
EAST COLONIZATION, EMPEROR/POPE constellation in Europe). Foundation of one of the largest THERAVADA BUDDISTIC PAGODA FIELDS (BAGAN, MYANMAR) in Asia.
• 1460-1780 yr A. D. (“Little Glaciations”, during intercalated temperature rise: RELIGIOUS WARS).
• 1890 until Present (exponential rise of average temperature, Imperialism, dramatic growth of Science and Technology, wars, global environmental pollution, refugee problems, continuous step by step species extinction, increasing global confusion). Balanced and constructive periods existed through i.e.:
• 7500-7100 yr cal. B.P. (during early Neolithic in Southeast and Central Europe).
• 700-400 yr B. C. (“Achsenzeit”  in middle latitudes).
• 600-900 yr A.D. (TANG DYNASTY, Syncretism along Silk Road).
The “Great Temperature Maximum” (1100-1250 A.D.) and the modern temperature rise (since 1890) obviously show activities of Cultures triggered in a “positive” or “negative” sense. They indicate higher thermal energy has to be transformed in activities of different quality as suitable to the geographic position and to physical/spiritual/psychic state of the concerned Cultures and
Societies. The results presented underline and reconfirm the postulation of Hoyle and Clube and Napier that Rapid Climate Change and “Rare Events” profoundly control/trigger the behavior of Cultures in relation to definite latitude realms and generate "positive/negative" developments