Goal: This short project (June-August 2020) aims to provide better quality information to schools across Europe trying to cope with the situation of school closure and public lockdown. Even when (starting this work) the first wave of Covid-19 is “past the peak”, there is likely to be a second wave, and we have all learned that pandemics do occur nowadays in the West/North of the world. Moreover, other parts of the world tell us that pandemics are not the only crisis that schools have to cope with – earthquakes and hurricanes all too common..
The project has a focus on schools. This is because our expert opinion is that schools on the whole have not coped well with moving curriculum and teaching online whereas universities have done much better.
The project is named after the EU VISCED project which studied such issues 8 years ago - 2011-12.
- 4:30pm Introduction from our Chair: Michelle Selinger, CEO, ConsultEdu
- 4:40pm Session 1: Jacqueline Daniell, CEO, Wey Education plc
- 5:00pm Session 2: Santosh Kumar, CEO and Founder, 21K School
- 5:20pm Session 3: Paul Bacsich, CEO, Dualversity
- 5:40pm Q&A Facilitated by Michelle Selinger and Charlotte Doody (VISCED-20 project manager)