Special Issue 4 2018 of IJEXPORTM: Advances of the integration of export marketing models and decision-making problems
Goal: Guest Editor(s) details:
Dr Michael A. Talias, Assistant Professor in Health Economics and Statistics at the Faculty of Economics and Management of Open University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus, and
Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris, Associate Professor of Innovation Management at the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu, Tartu, Estonia.
Aims and objectives:
This special issue aims to investigate export marketing models, with the focus on improving the interaction between exporting and management sciences models which is one of the important fields in international marketing. It is an interdisciplinary field related to the intersection of exporting theory, management sciences and decision-making models under uncertainty. Digital technologies provide us with the huge amounts of data which could be used in exporting decision making.
This special issue is intended to present high quality and original empirical research articles and reviews which focus on advances of the integration of export marketing models and decision-making problems.
• Big data and export marketing models
• Marketing channels in export procedures
• Strategic management models in exporting
• Export promotion models for assisting SMEs
• Models for export market selection using multi-criteria methods, data envelopment analysis and stochastic programming models
• Bayesian methods in export marketing issues
Manuscripts due by: 1ST- MAY- 2018
Notification to authors: 15TH- AUGUST- 2018
Final versions due by: 30TH- NOVEMBER- 2018
- 57 Reads