Studying Human-Computer Interaction
How we measure 'reads'
A 'read' is counted each time someone views a publication summary (such as the title, abstract, and list of authors), clicks on a figure, or views or downloads the full-text. Learn more
Citations since 2017
1 Research Item
I studied Computer Science and Engineering at The German University in Cairo, then worked in an IT Services company for 1.5 years, and currently pursuing a M.Sc. Degree in Human-Computer Interaction to extend my knowledge in the humanities and interaction design, looking forward to applying this in IT Consulting and Product Management as well as addressing cultural issues as a researcher, such as child-computer interaction, the effects of using social media and the newest trends of wearables.
February 2020 - July 2020
- iOS Developer (Intern) (Part-time) (Remote)
- • Testing and documenting the logic of the service Web API. • Developing Swift model to enable communication between the App and server through the API. • Developing User Interface for the Customer's iPhone App. • Planned a working strategy to go through my main deliverables and their task dependencies.
July 2019 - August 2019
- iOS Developer (Intern)
- • Started developing the project's iOS Application using Xcode and Swift • Suggested User Interface modification tailored for iPhone. • Used Google Maps and Places SDK to implement core features.
March 2017 - May 2017
- Junior Teaching Assistant (CSEN202)
- • Helped students in solving in-lab exercises. • Helped them to set-up and debug the development environment. • Proctoring in practical and theoretical quizzes.
Where does the food that we eat come from? – From farms. Whether it is crops, fisheries or livestock (e.g. dairy products), the science or art of cultivating environment, growing, breeding and taking care of these living organisms, called “Agriculture,” has a vital role in securing food for the entire human population that cannot be doubted for one...