Saskia Tait

Saskia Tait
Simon Fraser University · Faculty of Education

About

7
Publications
732
Reads
How we measure 'reads'
A 'read' is counted each time someone views a publication summary (such as the title, abstract, and list of authors), clicks on a figure, or views or downloads the full-text. Learn more
28
Citations
Citations since 2017
0 Research Items
14 Citations
20172018201920202021202220230123456
20172018201920202021202220230123456
20172018201920202021202220230123456
20172018201920202021202220230123456

Publications

Publications (7)
Article
Full-text available
In this paper, we propose an understanding of philosophy of education as cultural and intercultural work and philosophers of education as cultural and intercultural workers. In our view, the discipline of philosophy of education in North America is currently suffering from measures of insularity and singularity. It is vital that we justly and respe...
Article
This paper investigates the interface between Canadian development policy and research on international development in Canadian universities. Using a survey, interviews, and case studies, it asks what opportunities there are for Canadian research to influence Canada's oda policy; how the oda policy community works, and how effective the dialogue is...
Technical Report
Full-text available
Supporting Communities Partnership Initiative (SCPI) is a federal seed money initiative, 80% of which is to go to large centers in Canada. Kingston was chosen as one of several smaller communities designated to receive part of the remaining 20%. Since September 2000, the Social Planning Council of Kingston and Area (SPC) has been facilitating meeti...
Article
Thesis (M.A.)--Carleton University, 2005. Includes bibliographical references.

Network

Cited By