- SourceAvailable from: PubMed Central
- Dec 2008Keystone Symposia Scholarship Recipient
- Jul 2008Young Investigator Award, 10th International Workshop on Scleroderma
- Sep 2006NIAMS Autoimmunity and Connective Tissue Training Grant 2006-2008
- Center for Systems GenomicsUniversity Park, PA, United States
Development of novel computational and data visualization approaches for data analysis and display of large high-throughput datasets. Characterization of the relationship between genetic variation, phenotypic outcome, and common complex disease, within the framework of ancestry, including phenome-wide association study (PheWAS) projects. Analysis has included data from the EAGLE, as well as data from the PAGE consortium, the eMERGE network, and the PGRN.