- School of Biological and Chemical SciencesLondon, United Kingdom
My research aims to identify genetic and environmental factors associated with the development of psychiatric disorders and response to treatment. I was recently awarded an MRC population health scientist fellowship for a project which aims to investigate whether the same genes that moderate the effects of the environment on the development of anxiety and depression could also be important predictors of response to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- 113 Questions12,262 Followers
- 35 Questions1,934 Followers
- 94 Questions12,584 Followers
- 428 Questions30,281 Followers
- 426 Questions20,040 Followers