- SourceAvailable from: Richard Quinton
Article: Why should we engage with the media?
- Nov 2001Ralph Noble Prize, University of Cambridge
- Institute of Genetic MedicineNewcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
COST (Co-Operation in Scientific & Technical Research (Neuroendocrine Control of Reproduction; www.cost.eu/domains_actions/bmbs/Actions/BM1105. We are building an international consortium of physicians and scientists studying hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (GnRH deficiency), which is characterised by delayed or absent puberty and infertility. We are building a network, including patients, to translate scientific discoveries into improved patient care.
- 49 Questions742 Followers
- 33 Questions539 Followers
- 75 Questions163 Followers
- 141 Questions6,394 Followers
- 18 Questions231 Followers
- 120 Questions284 Followers
- 85 Questions247 Followers
- 4 Questions175 Followers
- 47 Questions1,498 Followers