- School of Medicine & Medical ScienceDublin, Ireland
I am Director of the UCD Centre for Human Reproduction, one of the university's dedicated research centres, which focuses on health services implementation science and on modifiable clinical risk factors for pregnancy such as maternal obesity, aberrant fetal growth, inadequate nutrition, infection and smoking. Since 2010 I have served as the country's first National Lead for the Health Services Executive Clinical Programme in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- 84 Questions10,716 Followers
- 26 Questions2,996 Followers
- 145 Questions39,780 Followers
- 108 Questions3,536 Followers
- 28 Questions353 Followers