- SourceAvailable from: Marcel T G de Jeu
Article: Video-oculography in Mice
- Aug 2009VIDI-Grant (2009-2013), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal investigator.
- Sep 2005ESA ELIPS programme/SRON Grant (2005), Dutch national agency for space research, Principal investigator.
- Dec 2003VENI-Grant (2003-2006), Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, Principal, investigator.
- Department of NeuroscienceRotterdam, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Motor function and muscle control are critical for an animal’s ability to interact with its environment. This interaction is important for many different behaviours, from finding food to defending itself against enemies. In vertebrates the olivocerebellar system controls movements and monitors its efficiency by collecting sensory information. All this information is evaluated to control and correct intended movements. Our group investigates this motor control on a neuronal level
- 392 Questions7,557 Followers
- 245 Questions3,282 Followers
- 288 Questions9,166 Followers
- 26 Questions1,339 Followers
- 9 Questions15 Followers
- 3,757 Questions8,848 Followers
- 694 Questions657 Followers
- 0 Questions1 Follower
- 25 Questions105 Followers
- 1,213 Questions20,908 Followers
- 496 Questions2,968 Followers
- 202 Questions5,400 Followers
- 1,041 Questions2,519 Followers
- 120 Questions810 Followers
- 25 Questions217 Followers
- 19 Questions30 Followers
- 70 Questions949 Followers