Article: Model Predictive Control of the Current Density Distribution and Stored Energy in Tokamak Fusion Experiments using Trajectory Linearizations**This work has been carried out within the framework of the EUROfusion Consortium and has received funding from the Euratom research and training programme 2014-2018 under grant agreement No 633053. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reect those of the European Commission.
Article: Application of a Time-Delay Pre-Filter Design for Periodic Signal Tracking of Lightly-Damped Multivariable Systems∗∗The research leading to these results has received funding from the Dutch ministry of Economic afairs and is part of the joint Eindhoven University of Technology/Philips Healthcare MIxR Project.
- Department of Mechanical EngineeringEindhoven, Netherlands
- 149 Questions6,373 Followers
- 209 Questions8,418 Followers
- 140 Questions4,325 Followers
- 470 Questions70,004 Followers
- 456 Questions15,772 Followers