- Division of Biological SciencesColumbia, Missouri, United States
One of the major current projects in the laboratory is the development of engineered minichromosomes in plants and conducting proof of concept experiments of adding blocks of DNA comprising tens to hundreds of kilobases at a time to the minichromosomes. We have also developed a means to transfer minichromosomes to multiple lines easily by combining them with haploid inducers. More details can be found at http://maizeminichromosomes.missouri.edu.
- 515 Questions22,612 Followers
- 498 Questions35,457 Followers
- 548 Questions13,495 Followers
- 87 Questions226 Followers
- 1,019 Questions3,949 Followers
- 1,166 Questions185,968 Followers