- Nov 2010 Huda Abu-Saad Huijer was selected as an International Fellow to the American Academy of Nursing and inducted in November 2010. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the High Achievement Award from the AUB Alumni Nurses Chapter.
- Jun 2010 Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the High Achievement Award from the AUB Alumni Nurses Chapter.
- Feb 2010 Dr. Huda Abu-Saad Huijer received the Life Time Achievement Award from the McMillan Cancer Support and The International Journal of Palliative Nursing in London, February 2010.
- Hariri School of NursingBeirut, Lebanon
Dr. Huijer’s program of research is on pain management and palliative care in children and adults. She is currently involved in a number of studies addressing chronic pain and palliative care in Lebanon. She is currently past president of the Lebanese Society for the Study of Pain and Vice-President of the National Committee on Pain Relief and Palliative Care. Dr. Huijer is the author of more than 300 scholarly publications and 2 books.
- 153 Questions11,493 Followers
- 17 Questions3,632 Followers
- 58 Questions3,157 Followers
- 71 Questions2,910 Followers
- 305 Questions9,664 Followers
- 67 Questions1,747 Followers
- 21 Questions1,756 Followers
- 8 Questions955 Followers
- 74 Questions1,171 Followers
- 54 Questions5,948 Followers
- 31 Questions2,925 Followers