- SourceAvailable from: Guilherme Camelier Almeida
- Aug 2010Dalton Transactions Poster Prize, Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing.
- Van de Graaff LaboratoryRio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Bachelor's at chemistry with technological aplications from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (2007) and master's at Chemistry from Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (2010). Has experience in Chemistry, focusing on Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry, acting on the following subjects: coordination compounds, Inner Shell Spectroscopy, Valence Shell Spectroscopy, Photon Stimulated Desorption (PSD) and Electron Stimulated Desorption (ESD). Actually doing PhD on Astrochemistry.
- 31 Questions846 Followers
- 492 Questions38,870 Followers
- 37 Questions64 Followers
- 565 Questions52,216 Followers
- 182 Questions98 Followers
- 168 Questions430 Followers
- 48 Questions92 Followers
- 203 Questions7,015 Followers
- 5 Questions416 Followers