- SourceAvailable from: Grant M Kennedy
- Institute of AstronomyCambridge, United Kingdom
My work could be split into the (related) aspects of i) trying to understand debris disks as an intrinsically interesting outcome of planet formation processes, ii) using debris disks as a tool to learn about planetary systems in general, and iii) characterising warm debris disks and their evolution as a potential barrier to the future discovery of Earth-like planets around other stars.
- 507 Questions11,202 Followers
- 90 Questions473 Followers
- 31 Questions520 Followers
- 31 Questions11,755 Followers
- 73 Questions77 Followers