- SourceAvailable from: Madhava C Reddy
- Jan 2011Selected as UGC Emeritus Fellow by University Grants Commission, New Delhi
- Jun 2003Selected as FAO Consultant for Fish Immunology by Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, Rome, Italy.
- Aug 1999Visiting Professorship of Oberlin-Shansi Memorial association for a semester in Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio, USA.
- Chennai, India
I earned my PhD in Immunology from the Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai (India) in 1986. I have published on the immunostimulatory effect of medicinal plant extracts/fractions, immunomodulation by social stress (crowding, sex ratio), the effects of pollution (chromium, cadmium) and vaccination in fish (tilapia, carps). Two of my macroalgal derived immunostimulant products have been filed for patents. Currently, I am the Director, School of Life Sciences, Vels University, Chennai (India).
- 23 Questions341 Followers
- 46 Questions156 Followers
- 114 Questions2,316 Followers
- 17 Questions265 Followers
- 6 Questions7 Followers