- Department of Electronics and Computer Science (ECS)Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom
My research focuses on control theory and application to industrial systems and biomedical engineering. I have led development of robotic and Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) technology that has each been trialled clinically with stroke patients. My current focus is on biomechanics, motor learning and control, non-contact sensing, electrode-array based FES, and touch-table technology. I have over 185 refereed conference and journal papers. See www.ctfreeman.com for more details.
- 514 Questions15,666 Followers
- 207 Questions8,418 Followers
- 43 Questions355 Followers
- 129 Questions4,298 Followers
- 18 Questions621 Followers
- 52 Questions2,925 Followers