Question
Asked 29th Jan, 2022
  • Faculty of Sciences and Technics - Errachidia

Whiche Q1 or Q2 journals for precision agriculture?

Which Q1 and/or Q2 research journals for computer science and precision agriculture area are most suitable for speedy review and publication process? Free of charges Journals are preferables.

Liu Lu
Anhui Agricultural University (AHAU)
Biosystem engineering
crop protection
Tiago Rodrigues Tavares
University of São Paulo
Dear Abdelaaziz Hessane,
The first free of charge options that come to my mind are:
In my experiences, manuscripts have taken no longer than 8 months to be published in the abovementioned journals.
Alternatively, you can opt for journals from national communities; for example, in Brazil we also have:
They are open access at a very affordable cost.

-----

Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Georgia, 2000. Directed by Craig Kvein. Includes articles submitted to The Soil Science Society of America journal, The journal of cotton science, The precision agriculture journal, and an article published in The precision agriculture journal. Includes bibliographical references.