Question
Asked 18th Dec, 2014

Which software is good for PV cell-to-module simulations?

Dear Researchers,
I'd like to simulate the PV CTM by software, but I'm not quite familiar with the simulation softwares. Could anybody give me a suggestion on it? Thks a lot!
Justin

Mahmoud Dhimish
The University of York
Try to use HOMER software. Or MATLAB.

Popular answers (1)

Sepehr Sadighi
Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (RIPI)
Use Matlab/Simulink software. But, you should implement conservation equations by your own. A sample has been attached.
22nd Dec, 2014
Chenhui Ju
South China University of Technology
Hi Sepehr,
Thks for your suggestions, could you send me your attached pdf document again?  The attached one can not be opened, which might be broken during the attaching process.
Thks a lot for your kindness! 
22nd Dec, 2014
Hager Triki
University of Sfax
I think that the ARENA software is a good tool for modelisation and simulation
22nd Dec, 2014
Hussain M. Bassi
Ministry of energy
I think PSCAD is a good software... good luck
F. Mallor
Universidad Pública de Navarra
I support the option of HOMER software. It is focused to simulate microgrids feed by renewable energies.
Mostafa Eidiani
Khorasan Institute of Higher Education
You can see also this link, Pass: soft98.ir
Mahmoud Dhimish
The University of York
Try to use HOMER software. Or MATLAB.

The simulation of the business and manufacturing processes plays an essential role in modern scientific research and decision-making in management. However, this simulation, especially its output performance measures, can be very tricky because these simulations depend on the calculations of particular simulation software. The objective of this pap...
The contribution pays attention to a graphical approach applied to specifications of distributed simulation models. The motivation of applying the mentioned approach is to enable the fast and user friendly designing of distributed simulation models. In addition, it is introduced an original simulation software tool, the environment of which support...
The University of Minnesota-Twin Cities (UMTC) has over 3000 rooms categorized as research laboratories. Each of these may contain between 20 and 2000 chemical containers. In planning for chemical spills, UMTC has focused on the more commonly used, volatile materials (e.g., acetic acid, acetone, ethanol, toluene, and xylene) in the amounts typicall...