Question
Asked 15th Jan, 2014
  • Sahara Prime City Ltd

Which software is available for the calculation of the labour productivity factors of various Construction Activities?

|The following factors are available for construction activities:
5 Beldars and 4 Mazdoors can do 28.30 Excavation work per day
&
3 Masons, 3 Mazdoors and 1 Bhisti can plaster 40 sqm Plaster (12 mm Thick) per day.

21st Jan, 2014
Ramesh Kannan M
Vellore Institute of Technology
I think National Construction Estimator Software from Craftsman will be an ideal software.
22nd Jan, 2014
Raj Kumar Sharma
Sahara Prime City Ltd
Thanks Rameshji,
But still i am looking for the same which are available at free of cost.
21st Sep, 2015
Dharmesh K. Oza
Government Engineering college Dahod Gujarat India
I think Excel is better. we can change any thing.
in MS Project / Primavera  you can input one time then you got benefit
By the way out put which you had written is the past data but it would be differ from project to project 

Dear construction managers, could you please participate in this survey?
Question
  • Sheila ChinSheila Chin
Hello, I am currently doing a research paper on the subjects between project management and social sustainability in project delivery. My research aims to explore the significance of social sustainability criteria in construction project managers’ perspectives.
Please note that all participants will be anonymous and confidential and all answers will be used only for the purpose of this study. Your participation will greatly assist me in completing my master research. Please allow me to thank you in advance for your valuable time and support 🙏🏻

Construction project management in China modeled after the foreigner countries. In China, construction project management staff usually in low level, low salary, high responsibility and distrusted by employers. Analyze the reason through the government department, employer, and the project management enterprise. Then suggest that the government sho...
Thesis (M.S.M.)--Cardinal Stritch College--Milwaukee, 1986. Includes bibliographical references (p. 77-78).