Q&A
Find answers to technical questions and follow scientific discussions
Question
Asked 7th May, 2019

What is this project about?

Is anyone willing to explain me how this project works? I became by accident or on purpose a member or victim of these project. No one informs me that I am a member. Please explain me. Is this project spam or is it a serious project? All the best, Carl

Popular answers (1)

Raul Nunes
University of São Paulo
" Just rewriting the objectives of this new project better than me is already contributing " In particular I have introduced a basic hypothesis:
"Everything comes from nothing!" Enjoy.

Carl HD Steinmetz
Expats & Immigrants B.V
My dear RG friends, I still have no answer. Dear RG friends, as I said before, I was never asked to join this group, which is very large. So big, in fact, that opening it takes more time than other activities of RG. I guess my question is technical. I may have to ask this question to the developers of RG. Stay safe and healthy Carl

Raul Nunes
University of São Paulo
"Everything comes from nothing!" Enjoy.
Claude Jouis
École Polytechnique
It is a serious project.
Adel Badri
Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
Claude Jouis really? how did you confirm? Thks
Carl HD Steinmetz
Expats & Immigrants B.V
Dear Dr. Adel Badri I never confirmed. Sorry and all the best Carl
Nasser Said Gomaa Abdelrasheed
Dhofar University
Can I be a member in this project???
Nasser Said Gomaa Abdelrasheed
Dhofar University
Following
Carl HD Steinmetz
Expats & Immigrants B.V

Recommendations

Dans trois cas, nous étudierons la responsabilité de salariés sous l'emprise de produits psychoactifs (alcool et cannabis par exemple) pendant leur activité professionnelle. Les principes retenus à ce jour par les juridictions sont que la faute exclusive de l'auteur d'un grave accident est une source d'exonération de responsabilité, particulièremen...
Most current object-oriented languages consider inheritance as subtyping. However, a type system which views inheritance as subtyping allows neither multiple representations of a type nor method exclusion without violating typing constraints. These problems and the difference between inheritance and subtyping have been well recognized recently. Ano...
Submit your application to win an all-inclusive 11-days at Sao Paulo School of Advanced Sciences on Vaccines!
Sponsored Content
Dear Vaccinologist,
We are thrilled to invite you to apply for the Sao Paulo School of Advanced Sciences on Vaccines, an exciting course that will provide participants with a critical and comprehensive view of the state of the art in vaccine research.
This 11-days course (November 22nd to December 2nd, 2018) will take place at the beautiful city of Santos, at the Brazilian coastline, and full coverage of costs and expenses will be provided for each participant (travel, meals, accommodation, etc).
We are aiming to select 80 highly motivated PhD students, post-docs and/or young independent researchers that are willing to discuss their research projects in poster sessions and in 10-minute oral presentations. Besides, a multidisciplinary group of world-renowned scientists will intensively discuss research themes related to the development of vaccines against pathogens of great importance - such as those causing malaria, AIDS, dengue, zika, and chikungunya - and cancer. Participants will also be divided in 8 groups, and each will receive a topic to work on. Topics will be pathogens/diseases of great challenge for vaccine development. Each group will discuss a complete approach to proposing a project in a 40-minute presentation at the end of the event. The goal is that each group should present a project for vaccine development in a grant application model. It is expected that important aspects for the development of vaccines such as the choice of antigen, adjuvant, route of administration, immunological response, correlates of protection, target population, and production will be addressed. The proposed topics will be announced in the beginning of the course.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Rino Rappuoli - GlaxoSmithKline - Italy
- Dr. Gabriel Victora - The Rockefeller University - USA
- Dr. Takafumi Tsuboi - Ehime University - Japan
- Dr. Arturo Reyes Sandoval - Oxford University – UK
- Dr. Denise da Fonseca – University of Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Dr. Esper Kallas – University of Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Dr. Edecio Cunha-Neto - University of Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Dr. João Gustavo Pessini Amarante Mendes - University of Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Dr. Luis Carlos Ferreira - University of Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Dr. Dario Zamboni - University of Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Dr. Oscar Bruna-Romero – Federal University of Santa Catarina – Brazil
- Dr. Santuza Teixeira – Federal University of Minas Gerais – Brazil
- Dr. Maria Belio - Federal University of Rio de Janeiro – Brazil
- Dr. Ana Paula Fernandes - Federal University of Minas Gerais – Brazil
- Dr. Pedro Vasconcelos – Evandro Chagas Institute – Brazil
- Dr. Fabio Trindade Costa – State University of Campinas – Brazil
- Dr. Karina Bortoluci – Federal University of Sao Paulo - Brazil
- Dr. Jose Ronnie de Vasconcelos - Federal University of Sao Paulo - Brazil
- Dr. Ricardo Palacios Gomez – Butantan Institute - Brazil
For more a more comprehensive view of the program and to learn how to apply please visit our website at http://vaccinology.school/.