Presidential Anti-Corruption Department of the Republic of Tatarstan
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan
Scientific and Research Institute of Anti-Corruption of
Kazan Innovative University named after V. G. Timiryasov (IEML)
invite to participate in the VI International Scientific Conference
(Kazan, 16th of December 2016)
Suggested subjects for discussion at the Conference:
- Corruption as a negative multi-dimensional social phenomenon;
- Arrangement of anti-corruption activities in Russia and foreign countries;
- Disadvantages of anti-corruption legal regulation and possibilities of their amendment;
- Effectiveness criteria of anti-corruption activities;
- Directions, forms, tools, mechanisms and technologies of anti-corruption;
- Anti-corruption forecasting and anti-corruption planning;
- Problems and perspectives of anti-corruption audit and monitoring;
- Problems and perspectives of anti-corruption education and outreach;
- Corruption-related crimes and accountability for them;
- Anti-corruption expert examination as corruption countermeasures;
- State and public control in the field of anti-corruption;
- Economical, psychological, philosophical and other aspects of anti-corruption.
The official languages of the Conference: Russian, Chinese, English.
Participation requests and materials for publication must be submitted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
until 18th of November 2016.