Started 20th Nov, 2022

The Effects of Physicians in Coronavirus Disease 19 Treatment

Hello everyone,
Recently, the Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions published one of our studies.
In this study, we investigated how certain physician characteristics influence Covid treatment approaches.
Their preferences were determined by a number of factors, including the gender of the physicians and the differences in specializations.
We have discovered that all physicians, regardless of specialty, will require additional pandemic education throughout their academic and professional careers. For instance, we discovered that female physicians were more comply with the guidelines.
What are your thoughts regarding this?
I am fascinated about your insightful ideas and remarks.
Thank you.

22nd Nov, 2022
César Rafael Narváez Carrión
Universidad Estatal de Bolívar
Actually, I work as a language teacher but I am really interested in any field of science and that is why I participate in these discussions. Mine is rather an opinion and not (yet) supported by facts. If I find something I will be glad of sharing it and deepen this discussion.

Popular replies (1)

21st Nov, 2022
Md. Sakhawot Hossain
Jashore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
The success of treatment depends on the doctor-patient relationship (DPR), which must be solid. It is crucial to keep a healthy DPR throughout therapy. 2019's Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) added new difficulties to the already challenging doctor-patient relationships.

All replies (5)

21st Nov, 2022
Md. Sakhawot Hossain
21st Nov, 2022
César Rafael Narváez Carrión
Universidad Estatal de Bolívar
I totally agree with Mr. Hossain, DPR is capital because the patients only follow the guidelines when they trust the physician. In my opinion, particular conditions of protection due to the high probability of contagion and high death rates caused the isolation of the patients, unsettling the normal DPR and consequently diminishing the efficacy of recommendations to some degree.
22nd Nov, 2022
Muhammet Özbilen
Ordu Üniversitesi
As you stated, the doctor-patient connection has a role in one aspect of therapeutic effectiveness.
However, in this study, we wanted to evaluate how well doctors adhered to the Ministry of Health's recommendations.
We looked at the factors that influence treatment choices.
It might be feasible to assess this comment of yours using the criteria listed below:
Does the doctor-patient connection have an impact on the doctors' treatment suggestions in the Covid-19 guidelines? In actuality, such an another investigation is possible.
Thank you.
22nd Nov, 2022
Muhammet Özbilen
Ordu Üniversitesi
We attempted to explore what drives doctors' treatment preferences, particularly in the face of guidelines, as I already indicated to Md. Sakhawot Hossain .
But is there research on how a doctor's treatment preferences in Covid-19 are influenced by their interactions with their patients? Actually, I'm curious.
Thank you.
22nd Nov, 2022
César Rafael Narváez Carrión
Universidad Estatal de Bolívar

In Reply In response to Dr Hergenrather and colleagues, the FSMB model guidelines do not prohibit and are not meant to impede physician association with dispensaries for research purposes. The policy states: “A physician who recommends marijuana should not have a professional office located at a dispensary or cultivation center or receive financial...
Objective: The purpose of this study was to assess patterns of procedural, clinical evaluation and management (E/M), and diagnostic imaging services rendered by self-identified interventional radiologists (IRs) across the United States. Materials and methods: Recent Medicare Physician and Other Supplier Public Use and Physician Compare national...