Started 20th Feb, 2021

Possible topics for Green HRM

Good day ! Im planning to have a research regarding Green HRM but I dont know where to start since there are so many specifications. As an undergraduate student which specific field should I start with and what variables should I use together with the Green Hrm? Hopefully someone out there could help me.

John Munoz
Green Science
I can guide you better if you explain to me in a broader way what is the core of your specific idea, not so generic, just tell me and I will guide you

Popular replies (1)

John Mendy
University of Lincoln
Melbhert, the research area of Green HRM has been gaining popularity from scholars as well as professionals for sometime now. The idea of 'green' is embedded in the extent to which the HRM practices used, including recruitment and selection, reward and remuneration, performance management etc, are not only sustainable but also strategic in orientation, applicability and evaluation. You need to identify what the potential intermediate or mediating variables are between one or a couple of the HRM practices and the sustainability aspect you may be interested in. Happy to see what the developments are in this interesting area of research.

All replies (9)

Sudhir Yadav
National PG College, Bhongaon, Mainpuri, UP, India Formerly in Meerut College, Meerut affiliated to C.C.S. University Meerut U.P.
Refer this link for answer of anove question : https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/polopoly_fs/1.120337!/file/Green-HRM.pdf
John Mendy
University of Lincoln
21st Feb, 2021
Radoslaw Nowak
New York Institute of Technology
these articles could help:
Zhao, H., Zhou, Q., He, P., & Jiang, C. (2019). How and when does socially responsible HRM affect employees’ organizational citizenship behaviors toward the environment?. Journal of Business Ethics, 1-15.
Jyoti, K. (2019). Green HRM–people management commitment to environmental sustainability. In proceedings of 10th international conference on digital strategies for organizational success.
Ifzal Ahmad
Karakoram International University
Hi
I hope I am not late to the discussion. You may read my article in which one of the variables is Green HRM.
Valentyna Molokanova
Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute of Public Administration
I think you should start by describing green values. Then you should go on to describe how a person with a "green" mind thinks, then describe his actions and, finally, the consequences of his actions (for example, for the administrative (blue) organization). In general, this topic can be developed into a whole book (dissertation), depending on what your future plans are. Good luck!
Mahfuz Judeh
Applied Science Private University
You may write in Green HRM practices. I would recommend reading the following article:
- JENNY DUMONT, JIE SHEN, AND XIN DENG (2016) EFFECTS OF GREEN HRM PRACTICES ON EMPLOYEE WORKPLACE GREEN BEHAVIOR: THE ROLE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL GREEN CLIMATE AND EMPLOYEE GREEN VALUES, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, DOI: 10.1002/hrm.
John Munoz
Green Science

There is increasing research in the area of green human resource management. There is great need to integrate green concepts into Human Resource Management, called Green Human Resource Management. This review paper explores the challenges or problems that are being faced by companies while implementing green human resource management practices, the...