Question
Asked 1st Jun, 2018

Please give me suggestion. How can i reach to project manager of different IT/Software Project Managers for the sake of my research (Survey)?

How can i relate a psychological aspect in Project management.?

Vanaja Karagiannidis
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Abdul Ghaffar,
You are in Pakistan, so contact your IT project companies and including the banking organization. Hope there is a NAB (National Australian Bank) in Pakistan that tends to employ Project Managers who are using the lastest IT/Softwares for their project. Remember if you can get an IT/Software Project Manager from the Industry to be a 3rd or 2nd supervisor it will be fantastic. All the Best!

1st Jun, 2018
Vanaja Karagiannidis
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Abdul Ghaffar,
You will need to contact firstly your country's IT industry software project engineers and network personnel. You need to plough a lot of time and patience in calling, speaking and go for network opportunities. Also your supervisors should help you too.
Best of Luck in your Research.
Ewa Wilczyńska
Akademia Leona Kozminskiego
Hello Ghaffar,
you can search for project management groups on Linkedin (there are plenty) and ask the moderator if you can post survey completion request. The sample who will fill it in cannot be exactly controlled (e.g. men in industry x under the age of y) , but I hope it's not a major problem for you.
Good luck with your research,
Ewa
Christine Elizabeth Welch
University of Portsmouth
The professional bodies, such as the Project Management Institute, sponsor seminars and symposia, as well as larger conferences. Attendance at these events enable you to network and develop contacts. Also look at publications, which may give leads on whom to contact within the field.
Abdul Ghaffar Khan
University of Management and Technology (Pakistan)
Thanks to all for your best guidance.
Vanaja Karagiannidis
Melbourne Institute of Technology
Abdul Ghaffar,

Transgenerational Parenting Survey - Requesting Participants (UK Only)
3 replies
  • Beth SheerinBeth Sheerin
Are you a Parent in the UK?
Please take part in my survey about how parenting changes across the generations! Should take 10 mins and will help me complete my masters degree.
I only need 18 more respondents for a medium effect size power analysis and would appreciate any help. If you are also completing research, I would be happy to take part if I am eligible. Please email me or comment below.
***
Self-Efficacy, Learned Helplessness and Parental Psychological Control: A Transgenerational Perspective
Dear all,
I am currently recruiting participants to take part in my thesis project. I am investigating the relationship between self-efficacy, learned helplessness and parental psychological control from a transgenerational perspective.
The study has received ethical approval from Northumbria University (45055).
We are looking for participants who meet the following criteria:
• A resident in the United Kingdom (UK)
• Grew up in a two-parent household
• Currently have school-aged children
• Parent those children with a stable long-term partner who lives in the same household
The study will involve answering a set of demographic questions, questions about the parenting style received from your own parents, the parenting style you use with your own children, and questions measuring your levels of both self-efficacy and learned helplessness.
To find out more information about the study and to take part, please go to: https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_867ksXh3vg8Mnzg

Conference Paper
Software project management is a sub-discipline of project management in which software projects are planned, monitored and controlled. The software project management course has become the core curriculum of many software Institutes. However, because it is one of the management courses, it has strong practicality. But students lack the background...
This paper analyses the specifics of m-applications development projects. Even though m-application development projects have their particular features and need customized approaches, still we find that legacy and proven best practices project management techniques can be successfully employed. We present two proven software project management tech...