Question
Asked 3rd Aug, 2017

Looking for research on how to best help caregivers supporting someone who is dying

I am working on a project to support terminally ill patients. I am particularly interested in how to best support caregivers. I am working with health network willing to try innovative approaches. I would welcome any references to other projects or articles that would help

3rd Aug, 2017
Patricia Ann Herlihy
Rocky Mountain Research
Don't have an answer off the top of my head.... but would encourage you to look at the Alzheimer's Association Website or call them.... i am sure they have plenty of information, as well as Hospice Association
3rd Aug, 2017
Ella Walding
Royal College of Art
Thank you, that's very helpful

Chapter
In 1217, Isabella of Angoulême, the mother of the boy-king Henry III and his four younger siblings, left England, never to return. Within three years, Isabella, had reasserted her authority over her inherited county of Angoulême in France and usurped the place of her ten-year-old daughter, Joan, as the bride of Hugh de Lusignan, count of La Marche....
Preprint
Deafblind people have both hearing and visual impairments, which makes communication with other people often dependent on expensive technologies e.g., Braille displays, or on caregivers acting as interpreters. This paper presents Morse I/O (MIO), a vibrotactile interface for Android, evaluated through experiments and interviews with deafblind parti...
Preprint
Mobile and wearable sensors provide a unique opportunity to capture the daily activities and interactions that shape developmental trajectories, with the potential to revolutionize the study of development (de Barbaro, 2019). However, developmental research employing sensors is still in its infancy, and parents’ comfort using these devices to recor...