Question
Asked 11th Jun, 2021

LaTeX template for arxiv preprint ?

I want to create preprint of a research article via arXiv. Do you recommend any specific latex template?

Jaydip Datta
Independent Academician

Popular answers (1)

Jaydip Datta
Independent Academician

Reena Kumari
Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad
MikTeX , Kile and TeXnicCenter are three latex template.
Immo Trinks
University of Vienna
I recommend Overleaf for the preparation of the manuscript.
Sujan Prasad Gautam
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Thank you so much for your response, however I was looking for some specific template in which I can start editing my contents.
:)
Sujan Prasad Gautam
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Thank you so much for your reply. I was actually looking for this, it really helped, thanks. :)
Vinh Phu Nguyen
Monash University (Australia)
I would like to know if we can submit preprints typeset with this arxiv template to an elsevier or springer journal?
Jaydip Datta
Independent Academician

Book
Composing this book comes after a four-year experience of teaching my students how to write a research paper. To tackle a bundle of references for writing a research paper is not an easy task for an experienced researcher. Even worse, it is a confusing one for a student who is asked for the first time to write a research paper after studying severa...
Chapter
Scientific communication is a blend of scientific facts presented in a language that everyone can understand and appreciate. Experts claim that an effectively written research paper is more about a story, and not a study [1]. In fact, one of the virtues discussed in conducting research points to telling the story in a cohesive manner, which depends...
Almost all people in this world have experienced in writing a research paper. Nevertheless, there are only some people who understand how to write appropriately. Plagiarism still becomes a big problem among the writers. This happens because they often get difficulty in integrating sources into the text. As the writers, they should know how to overc...