Question
Asked 18th Apr, 2017 in the project 'British Mensa's: ANDROGYNY'

Is anyone interested in contributing to British Mensa's Androgyny?

Calling for contributions to British Mensa's: Androgyny - a new journal-zine for all things gender!  Topics: Androgyny, gender equality, gender and sexuality and more.
Contributions can include: letters; research articles, debates, literature reviews; recent and relevant news and events; creative writing pieces, monographs, personal reflections, art, poetry, book reviews.
I have just taken over as Editor and would like to publish 4 times a year - all contributions will be welcomed and I shall work with you to i=edit as appropriate.  If interested please get in touch

Olga Lucía Patiño
Good afternoon.
I am Olga Patiño, professor and researcher at Universidad Unipamericana in Colombia, recently we opened the "MiPana Diversa" research group to start boarding the topics of gender and diversity, currently I'm writing a paper for ALAADA, the Latin American Association of Asian Studies. My current paper is about a comparative analysis on gender situation between India and Colombia including the multigender issue.
If it matches your query please answer me back. Regards, Olga. 
Sergio A. Silverio
King's College London
Sounds like work of great interest Olga - and definitely something which fits the remit of this new outlet.
Please send me your contact e-mail address via the direct message on here and I shall send you some more information.
Best wishes and thank you for your interest!
Sergio
Olga Lucía Patiño
On this website: http://amigosdeindia.org/author/freya/ I wrote two opinion articles regarding gender where you may check the topics I handle: one is called "Ser mujer india en Colombia" - being indian woman in Colombia-  and two "La reivindicación y las contradicciones de género" - Reivindication and gender contradictions- .Check if things like that are suitable.  I am not working anymore for that organization, and the work for the research group is still starting.
Regards, Olga.

The detailed, rich and diverse Argaric funerary record offers an opportunity to explore social dimensions that usually remain elusive for prehistoric research, such us social rules on kinship rights and obligations, sexual tolerance and the role of funerary practices in preserving the economic and political organization. This paper addresses these...