Question
Asked 4th Mar, 2014
  • Kore University of Enna; University of Catania

Is anyone interested in vocational guidance for primary and junior high school?

I've created some psychological instruments to assess self-image and vocational interests to support early vocational and educational guidance. I'd like to extend my research.

2nd Oct, 2015
Marc Stein
Fordham University
Hi Paola,
Would I be able to see the instruments that you've created for vocational interests in middle school (ages 12-13).
Thanks so much

Arun Pratap Singh
Sri Sri University
Paola
I would like to work on it.
Wong Kian Huat
Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar
I am interested to administer it here. I might have to translate it into Malay and Chinese for further assessment. Do email me if you need data from Malaysia too.
Paola Magnano
Kore University of Enna; University of Catania
I 'm interested in working with both of you. Instruments are actually in italian but some of them have iconographic items, so translation into your languages is simple. I could translate them into english then I could send them by mail so I could take vision of them. Then we should begin the adaptation of the instruments (reliability, validity ). What do you think about this? IF you agree, we could comunicate by email.
Wong Kian Huat
Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar
Glad to work along with you. Do mail me.
Arun Pratap Singh
Sri Sri University
Mail to me also. At jyotiarun13@gmail.com
Wong Kian Huat
Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar
Amla Salleh
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
I am interested to work on  your primary vocational guidance instrument. I need the english version as well. You may email me to the following address .
2nd Oct, 2015
Marc Stein
Fordham University
Hi Paola,
Thanks so much

Thesis (Ph. D. 1973)--Dept. of Educational Psychology, University of Utah. Vita: last leaf. Bibliography: l. [79]-81.
Typescript. Thesis (Ph. D.)--Florida State University, 1984. Includes bibliographical references (leaves 96-102).
Vita. Thesis (M.A.)--University of British Columbia, 1989. Includes bibliographical references (leaves 118-126). Microfiche. s