Asked 23rd Apr, 2021

I want collibration with other institute or research in Frameless glass structure?

I am Saddam Hussain Ph.D. civil and architectural researcher in japan, my major is frameless glass structure if someone interest to work with my laboratory-like collaboration we can make sound research on glass structure.

Similar questions and discussions

Related Publications

This paper is a general overview of the status of civil or architectural engineers in Japan with regard to institutional plans concerning their registration, examination for professional titles, rights and responsibilities, and education and training. Subjects covered include examinations for CE title and AE title, rights and responsibilities, curr...
Since the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, Japan has experienced numerous disasters. This study aims to review the research trends of reconstruction planning in Japan, focusing on architecture, urban planning, and civil engineering since 1995. We found that the number of reconstruction planning researches has significantly increased since 1995. Ther...
Got a technical question?
Get high-quality answers from experts.