Question
Asked 24th Mar, 2022

How to extract responsivity in a 2D materials based photodetector in Silvaco TCAD?

I have my IV characteristics curve and along I extracted EQE and IQE curve but I'm in the need of responsivity curve which I'm confused to get. Can anyone please help me to get it in case of a photodetector?

1st Apr, 2022
Sandeepkumar Ramchandra Gujari
Center for Research and Advanced Studies of the National Polytechnic Institute
I have IV characteristics but i dont know how to give incident power in code (I know to give power intensity into code but not incident power) and then how to calculate responsivity (Iph/Pin)

Akeel M. Kadim
ALKARKH UNIVERSITY FOR SCIENCE
Therefore, two-dimensional (2D) materials are explored as an alternative to silicon-based active regions in the photodetector. In addition, plasmonic effects coupled with self-powered photodetectors will further enhance light absorption and scattering, which contribute to the improvement of the device’s photocurrent generation
31st Mar, 2022
Hadi Jabbar Alagealy
University of Baghdad
dependent results
31st Mar, 2022
Hadi Jabbar Alagealy
University of Baghdad
you depend on results
1st Apr, 2022
Sandeepkumar Ramchandra Gujari

This paper proposed a newdesign of top illuminated PIN photodetector at 1550nm wavelength for millimeter-wave applications. Device topology, structure and fabrication methods were considered in designing the photodetector. The combination material of InP/InGaAsP/InGaAs/InGaAsP was used in designing the top illuminated PIN photodetector. This PIN ph...