Question
Asked 28th Sep, 2020
  • University of Technology, Iraq.Baghdad

How do you give an architecture to a society?

The browser of the previous architectures, starting with the presence of man on the earth, and up to the present day, architecture has given each group of people or a specific community, small or large, the rules of architecture by which they work and produce what they need. For it to be a slogan for them in its formal aspect, with what appears from the formations, and the moral in the social formations and on the multiple scales: 1. Orientation towards what suits people's lives and requirements. 2. Adopting the basic models that include the moral aspects of each society in its time and place. 3. The existence of permanent rules in building architectural output in general, that converge in the way of thinking about them for all societies. 4. The convergence of external trends, the need for new in a person’s life, the requirements of his inner life and the treatments it contains. So that the external desires and the internal needs are compatible, ensuring a local product capable of coexistence in its environment.

Volodymyr Durmanov
Bialystok University of Technology
Owing to this favour I need have no fear of want to the end of my life, and being thus laid under obligation I began to write this work for you, because I saw that you have built and are now building extensively, and that in future also you will take care that our public and private buildings shall be worthy to go down to posterity by the side of your other splendid achievements. I have drawn up definite rules to enable you, by observing them, to have personal knowledge of the quality both of existing buildings and of those which are yet to be constructed. For in the following books I have disclosed all the principles of the art. (Preface 3, Book 1, Vitruvius)

Ibrahim Jawad Kadhim Al-Yousif
University of Technology, Iraq.Baghdad
Understand man on his adherence to meanings that spread goodness, happiness and coexistence among human beings, by being within: - His belief and adheres to teachings that contain reward and punishment as a result of serving a person. Likewise, the contexts in it must be adhered to, so the product has a colour. - Or a message defined in the movements of architecture that appear clearly in the products of the pioneers in architecture, and which reads the language of its time because of its tapes of the composition of the product and the specificity of its variables.
Dieter Holm
University of Pretoria
Respect and enhance the format and intent encompassing system by contributing local energy and materials.
Jorge Javier
Universidades Anáhuac Queretaro
Is not just giving, but educating and understanding. Every society has a rich background, and in most cases, architects and developers must ensure using local resources as well as involving society in the process, to create a sense of belonging, and enlighten them with a sense of awe, to feel proud of your own culture.
Volodymyr Durmanov
Bialystok University of Technology

How can we boost sustainability in Developing Countries?
30 replies
  • Ehab MaherEhab Maher
In the last decade, boosting sustainability has been extensively studied in developing countries and developing societies. According to many works of literature, many attempts strive to achieve sustainability's main goals. Moreover, in Paris Conference Agreement in 2015, a decision to low the harmful gas emissions and low the earth's temperature by 2° C had been made.
I was astonished while working on my research paper in the following link:
As I found out, developing countries already have possibilities and opportunities to boost and achieve its targeting goals. At least the 17 goals that UN was determined. Although it is obvious that boosting sustainability is too hard for these contexts, I really seek to know why?
This is a well-recognized issue that necessitates a better approach toward figuring suitable solutions. Perhaps one of the first questions to arise is: How can we boost sustainability in Developing Countries?

Chapter
Many arguments for moral scepticism are bad. It is maintained that moral arguments are not deductive, and that only deductive arguments are valid, so that moral arguments cannot be valid. Or it is maintained that only facts can be true, and moral judgements are not judgements of fact, so that moral judgements cannot be true. Or it is maintained tha...