Question
Asked 30th Mar, 2021
  • Shimurali Sachinandan College of Education

How do I select best journal for publication?

There are so many factors to consider such as scope and coverage of study, type of article, user community, indexing, impact factor, processing policy and accessibility, etc. In this regard, several online tools and techniques have been developed to help the researchers in different field of study. In the present era, what are the issues being emphasized in the publication of research papers?

Popular answers (1)

Fares Alhaj Alali
University of Tehran
you're right, I agree with you

Ingrid Del Valle García Carreño
Universidad Pablo de Olavide
Good morning
The point is not the best journal, in my opinion, it is to grow writing and writing.
It is like a stairs you go step by step
You can see SCOPUS and find the best of the best
Best regards
Ph.D. Ingrid del Valle García Carreño
Fares Alhaj Alali
University of Tehran
you're right, I agree with you

-----

Journal for Research Scholars and Professionals of English Language Teaching is a Peer-Reviewed Open Access International Journal, with ISSN (International Standard Serial Number):2456-8104 and Impact Factor: 4.607 (SJIF), 2.51 (IPI), http://www.jrspelt.com Volume 4, Issue 19 The Date of Publication: May 30, 2020 Last Date for Submission of Resear...
Ph.D) О.Сийлэгмаа Цахим хаяг:Och.Siilegmaa@mnun.edu.mn МҮИС-ЭЗБУС СБ 3б ангийн оюутан Г.Лхам-Осор Цахим хаяг:g.Lkhamaa68@gmail.com Хураангуй Арилжааны банкны үндсэн бүтээгдэхүүн болох зээлийн хүүгийн түвшин нь сүүлийн жилүүдэд төдийлэн сайн буурахгүй байгаа бөгөөд үүнд нөлөөлж буй хүчин зүйлсийг шинжлэх шаардлага байна. Уг судалгаандаа зээлийн хүүг...
Quantitatively assessing the scientific relevance of a research paper is challenging for two reasons. Firstly, scientific relevance may change over time, and secondly, it is unclear how to evaluate a recently published paper. The temporally averaged paper-specific impact factor is defined as the yearly average of citations to the paper until now in...