Question
Asked 5th Jun, 2019

Hi dears, Could you please provide me a document that related to my dissertation topic or any advice that could be useful for me?

Hi dears,
Could you please provide me a document that related to my dissertation topic or any advice that could be useful for me?
Kindly note that I am studying MSc project management and my topic is (The impact of Agile project manager on productivity in IT industry).

Mohammad Maayah
University of Sunderland
Anjay kumar Mishra thank you Anjay for your support, but i did not find things related Agile in your research.
could you please advice me?@

Ghaith Al-Tameemi
The University of Northampton
Mohammad Maayah
University of Sunderland
Thank you for your support
Anjay kumar Mishra
Madan Bhandari Memorial Academy Nepal
In my research, you can find regarding productivity

Until the late 90's, the most widely used software development methods were based on sequential approaches often referred to as plan-driven or document-driven methods. This type of development approach emphasizes upfront requirements definition, documentation and extensive plans. In order to adapt and rapidly react to technological competitive mark...
In large organisations project management methods have been successfully implemented for IT projects. Small software teams have found these methods unwieldy for their situation however, and have thus developed agile software development methods. This paper presents the preliminary research findings of a study that involved an investigation of agile...