Q&A
Find answers to technical questions and follow scientific discussions
Question
Asked 7th Jul, 2021
  • Sree sastha college of engineering

Hi can anyone suggest me free Scopus journal to publish my paper in computer science field?

my paper is based on deep learning

Popular answers (1)

Muhammad Altaf Nazir
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA)

22nd Aug, 2022
P. Hoideiniang Zou
VIT University
Can anyone suggest me a Scopus paper in folklore studies or cultural studies of free publication

Samer Sawalha
Princess Sumaya University for Technology
TURKISH JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING & COMPUTER SCIENCES
Alaa Al-Azzawi
Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Middle Technical University, Baghdad, Iraq
Springer: Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering
Madhukar Baburao Deshmukh
Shivaji University, Kolhapur
  • List of journals in computer science
  • General Computer Science.
  • Computational Theory and Mathematics.
  • Computer Graphics and Computer-Aided Design.
  • Computer Networks and Communications.
  • Computer Science Applications
23rd Jul, 2021
Vrushali Lanjewar
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
23rd Jul, 2021
Alaa Al-Azzawi
Springer Journals, such as:
Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering
Javier Linkolk López-Gonzales
Universidad Peruana Unión
This journal has the scope that you are looking for, Parveen.
International Journal of Computer Vision (https://www.springer.com/journal/11263)
Greetings.
Sumaia Mohammed Al-Ghuribi
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Following a Scopus and free journal as your request.
Journal of Information Science Theory and Practice : https://www.koreascience.or.kr/journal/E1JSCH.page,
Samer Sawalha
it is a great one and fast response
Abdul Wahab
Semiland Pvt limited
Sabbir M. Saleh
The University of Western Ontario
Data Science and Engineering
52 days- Submission to first decision
113 days- Submission to acceptance
Publishing model- Open Access.
There are NO PUBLICATION FEES (article processing charges or APCs) to publish with this journal.
Muhammad Altaf Nazir
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
Alaa Al-Azzawi
Alaa Al-Azzawi
Sudha Summarwar
Sangam University
Hello everyone
Can anyone suggest me free Scopus journal to publish my paper in life science and Zoology field?
Alaa Al-Azzawi
Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Springer
Bantupalli Nagalakshmi
VIT University
help me to discover relevant Scopus indexed journals to publish my paper related to cloud computing
21st Jun, 2022
Thabo Semong
Botswana International University of Science and Technology
21st Jun, 2022
Alaa Al-Azzawi
Arabian Journal for Engineering and Science
22nd Jun, 2022
Alaa Al-Azzawi
22nd Aug, 2022
P. Hoideiniang Zou
VIT University

-----

The modified SNIP indicator of Elsevier, as recently explained by Waltman et al. (2013) in this journal, solves some of the problems which Leydesdorff & Opthof (2010 and 2011) indicated in relation to the original SNIP indicator (Moed, 2010 and 2011). The use of an arithmetic average, however, remains unfortunate in the case of scientometric distri...
Impact factor (Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics) and CiteScore (Scopus, Elsevier) are the two leading metrics for journal evaluation, assessment and ranking. The relationship between the two is now established, using their respective percentile in this paper for 105 journal in the Computer science, theory and methods (CSTM) subject category. The...
We compare the network of aggregated journal-journal citation relations provided by the Journal Citation Reports (JCR) 2012 of the Science and Social Science Citation Indexes (SCI and SSCI) with similar data based on Scopus 2012. First, global maps were developed for the two sets separately; sets of documents can then be compared using overlays to...