Question
Asked 1st Feb, 2012

False report filtering on sensor networks

I want to know comparable study of provable security and false report filtering in sensor networks..

2nd Feb, 2012
Mohammed Ismail
Aalim Muhammed Salegh, College of Physiotherapy
www.cs.ucr.edu/~ravi/Papers/NWConf/icps05.pdf...the given pdf ll help u 2 know abt false report filtering....its research was carried out in u.s.a in university of california...let me knw abt ur queries

Anyone familiar with a Density-based clustering in Wireless sensor network (D-LEACH) ?
Question
  • Walaa AliWalaa Ali
During my search i found your paper  "A Density-Based Clustering Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks"
 http://link.springer.com/ chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642- 24267-0_32
can anyone help me to understand what is the use of p join that the author calculate it.  
the author said if node's density less than D( needed density in the network) , sure it will join with a cluster head
 but in the other case , if node's density greater than D , what will happen for many nodes satisfying this condition???? how algorithm use the different values of p join 

Wireless sensor networks can provide large amounts of data that, when combined with pre-processing and data analysis processes, can generate large amounts of data that may be difficult to present in visual forms. Often, understanding of the data and how it spatially and temporally changes as well as the patterns suggested by the data are of interes...