Question
Asked 12th Jan, 2019

Expert Opinion Required regarding Coloring/Bleaching of WO3 film during Electrochemical measurements?

I am trying to resolve the issue I am facing in coloring and bleaching of WO3 film on ITO in Lithium electrolyte. As seen in the picture coloring is uniform but when it comes to bleaching not all the portion of the film is bleached during Electrochemical measurements. I am using 360nm WO3 deposited by reactive DC magnetron sputtering. Before this I have tried different thicknesses from 100 to 500nm but have faced the same problem.
Thanks in advance

In order to be more effective, the thickness of the GexC1-x film on dome used in aerospace vehicle should be uniform. The uniformity in thickness can be simulated by computer. Several possible simulation models were introduced and the best model was selected. Selected simulation results show that the method is very effective.
Of crucial importance to the thin film process engineer is an understanding of the parameters which affect the film thickness distributions which may be obtained from magnetron sources. This paper describes how variations in source design, target erosion and source-to-substrate distance affect observed uniformities from a magnetron source. A simple...
To grow uniform films on a large substrate by magnetron sputtering with a small target, a new theoretical model has been proposed, implemented and confirmed. The model was based on a magnetron sputtering system containing a rotation substrate holder and a step-moving target. There were two critical parameters, namely the target stay time and the ta...