Question
Asked 29th Jul, 2018

Does anyone translate Questioning Rules of the Cambodian National Assembly?

I have Internal Rules of the Cambodian National Assembly in Khmer language. But I need it in English language so that I can understand it. I copied rules regarding questioning from Internal Rules of the Cambodian National Assembly and attached here.
Could anyone translate it into English?
Thank in advance for this help.
Regards,
Ohid

The current study seeks to investigate the corresponding English equivalents of specijalna bolnica, and to identify the problems in rendering this lexical item into English. The analysis starts from the renderings of specijalna bolnica on the investigated institutions websites. The findings reveal that the translators opt for formally corresponding...
The aim of this study is to present an innovative teaching proposal implemented in the English classroom in a Translation Degree that can be replicated in other disciplines, and to analyse the potential for an activity like this one to have a very positive effect on the way students engage with and learn a second language. The study was based on th...